Everyone loves the smell of crisp, clean money, so undoubtedly, everyone will love this study as well. The simple results of a recent study performed by two industrial engineers could […]
Tagged: liquid CO2
Top Posts of the Week
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Public School Failure in America
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Write a Prisoner
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?