Having a friend or family member commit suicide can be one of the most heart wrenching experiences of our lives. While suicide is a serious problem, it is usually impossible […]
Tagged: lithuania suicide
Top Posts of the Week
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- An End to the Electoral College
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control