A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: local government
Top Posts of the Week
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Write a Prisoner
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time