Clarkson University and the University of Vermont College of Medicine have found a new source of renewable energy: lobsters. Electrodes connected to the abdomens of the lobsters convert flowing glucose into electricity […]
Tagged: long life
Top Posts of the Week
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Compost Water Heating
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers