I know we all learned in chemistry class that the basic building blocks of the ‘matter syndicate’ are solid, liquid, gas, and plasma, but it appears there’s a new player […]
Tagged: long range quantum entanglement
Top Posts of the Week
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Public School Failure in America
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing