America, we are a fat nation – the fattest in the world, in fact. I’m willing to live with that designation. No matter which way my bulbous belly stumbles, there’s a […]
Tagged: losing weight
Top Posts of the Week
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight