“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: loss of libery
Top Posts of the Week
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration