“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: loss of rights
Top Posts of the Week
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications