A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Top Posts of the Week
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Write a Prisoner
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief