Prior to the 19th century, a commonly held belief was that communicable diseases spread through the air via an ill-defined substance called miasma, which originated from the rotting of diseased […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Costly Climate Changes
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You