A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: lucid dream relax
Top Posts of the Week
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Public School Failure in America
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?