A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: lucid dreamer
Top Posts of the Week
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Public School Failure in America
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide