Researchers have found time and time again that the majority of people who ingest a psychedelic substance like psilocybin (one of the major psychoactive constituents in magic mushrooms) experience long lasting, extremely positive personality changes. If […]
Tagged: magic mushrooms
Top Posts of the Week
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Write a Prisoner
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration