I know we all learned in chemistry class that the basic building blocks of the ‘matter syndicate’ are solid, liquid, gas, and plasma, but it appears there’s a new player […]
Tagged: magnet MIT
Top Posts of the Week
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Open Access Journals
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents