With the baseball season approaching (only two weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!), my mind focuses on the American Pastime. In 2012 a man with an improbable […]
Tagged: Magnus Force
Top Posts of the Week
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Write a Prisoner
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking