With the baseball season approaching (only two weeks until pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training!), my mind focuses on the American Pastime. In 2012 a man with an improbable […]
Tagged: major league
Top Posts of the Week
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Become a God for 79 Cents