We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: make up
Top Posts of the Week
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Public School Failure in America
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Compost Water Heating
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA