Our preconceptions of how much pain we can tolerate vary from person to person, but we’ve only just discovered that there is a biological role to play in pain tolerance. […]
Tagged: man up
Top Posts of the Week
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- What Does Light Look Like?
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans