A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: management & training corp.
Top Posts of the Week
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!