Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt