Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Tagged: Mark Zucke
Top Posts of the Week
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- What Does Light Look Like?
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Blimps are the Future!
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans