A Federal Reserve audit shows that in the last 5 years they have secretly bailed out banks, corporations, and governments all around the world with over $16,000,000,000,000 (16 trillion). After years of criminal […]
Top Posts of the Week
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons