Dearest Wonderguest, I have spent a great deal of time researching spirituality. Much of that research has fallen into the category of “eastern philosophy.” Originally zen studies were most interesting. […]
Tagged: Martial Arts
Top Posts of the Week
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash