Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust