A new study has yielded that with our current rate of pollution, we will have to waste some 60 trillion dollars due to climate change. That cost will not be […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The Drones Are Coming!
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes