America is fat, but it may also be healthy. A recent study on over weight individuals has sparked a lot of criticism. Katherine Flegal, a senior research scientist at the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- The Power of Wind Farms
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior