Researchers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have created an entirely new way to send light beams called the ‘needle beam.’ They are able to send a beam of […]
Tagged: metallic surface
Top Posts of the Week
- Costly Climate Changes
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans