Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You