Do not fear! Daydream believers everywhere, Listen up. The time is now to wake up and live the life that we’ve been dreaming about living. So lets strap on those reality […]
Tagged: Middle Aged People
Top Posts of the Week
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health