Scientists have long speculated on the potential of faster than light travel. If we really want to colonize other planets without terraforming lifeless rocks like Mars we are going to […]
Tagged: Miguel Alcubierre
Top Posts of the Week
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity