We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: milk shake
Top Posts of the Week
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons