I first discovered a mimosa pudica, commonly called “the sensitive plant,” while traveling through Australia. Although it is declared an invasive species in Australia, the sensitive plant garners a great […]
Tagged: mimosa pudica
Top Posts of the Week
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control