Mind control is the central focus of a TED talk presented in July of 2010 by Tan Le, founder & CEO of Emotiv Lifescience, a bioinformatics company which uses electroencephalography (EEG) to identify […]
Tagged: mind control training
Top Posts of the Week
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Amsterdam’s Interesting Housing Solution
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs