We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin