Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: miriam kolar
Top Posts of the Week
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking