A recent study performed by geneticists at the University of Copenhagen has confirmed that Native Americans are originally from Europe, at least in part. Up to 38% of Native American ancestry […]
Tagged: Mitochondrial DNA
Top Posts of the Week
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons