In a push to prevent crime, the EU is beginning to implement various invasive techniques that monitor the public physically and virtually. The name of the project is Project Indect, and […]
Tagged: monitor public
Top Posts of the Week
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically