Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane