In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants