Our preconceptions of how much pain we can tolerate vary from person to person, but we’ve only just discovered that there is a biological role to play in pain tolerance. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Write a Prisoner
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.