The University of Michigan has given the world a new reason to never be a sexual tease: causing sexual frustration is tantamount to murder! In a study involving fruit flies, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes