Ants that become enslaved by other ants naturally and regularly rebel against their captors. Ants are notorious for making sprawling networks of city states beneath the ground. They have been […]
Tagged: mushroom farm
Top Posts of the Week
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Deep Storage Project
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice