Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- I Believe in GMOs
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?