Internet trolls are a force to be reckoned with. Have you ever played an online video game? Entered a chat room? Posted a topic? Wrote a blog? Of course you […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe