Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: nasal irrigation safe
Top Posts of the Week
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Compost Water Heating
- Solar Salamander
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Google’s Self Driving Car Initiative
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- An End to the Electoral College
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes