Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: nasal lavage
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism