Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Tagged: nasal passage
Top Posts of the Week
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Galaxy Geysers
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss