Since the 2010 Horizon Deepwater oil spill, naturally occurring bacteria in the Gulf of Mexico has consumed over 200,000 tons of oil. Researchers are currently examining the rate at which these oil gluttons eat […]
Tagged: National Science Foundation
Top Posts of the Week
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Compost Water Heating
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life