NASA recently announced the selection of a new squadron of space cadets. They’re expected to be the first “class” trained for missions to deeper space. Namely this batch is likely […]
Tagged: Near-Earth Asteroids
Top Posts of the Week
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe