The vast distance between the processing power of the human brain and that of super computers is slowly shrinking. Researchers used K computer, a Japanese petascale computer, to simulate the […]
Tagged: Neurogrid Computer
Top Posts of the Week
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Blimps are the Future!
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Our Special Time in the Universe